Built for the War Fighter and available to US Citizens, RELV ECLIPSE works to mitigate your signature from Visual observation, Thermal Sensors (Thermal Infrared) and Night Vision (Near Infrared) optics.
It is designed to be used primarily for hide sites in the field.
– This panel features RELV CANEBRAKE on one side and RELV HARVESTER on the opposite side. This gives the user options in different environments, with one piece of kit. The RELV HARVESTER colorway was developed in response to a request from a unit within USSOCOM.
– Silence is critical to discreet operations. ECLIPSE will stay quiet during setup and while it is deployed.
– Built to be durable, but can be torn away with a quick tug if the user gets hung up in vegetation.
– Focus your optics through ECLIPSE without compromising your position to Thermal Sensors or Visual observation.
– Laser cut leaf shapes add dimension by mimicking natural vegetation.
– Each panel edge features laser cut holes. Multiple panels can be laced together to build out large hide sites. We recommend Mil Spec 550 Para Cord or zip ties.
Dimensions: Approximately 96″ L x 55″ W
Weight: 1.84 pounds or .83 kilos
RELV ECLIPSE PRODUCTS ARE 100% MADE IN THE USA